We recently had a client request some tips for managing an Adwords (PPC) campaign, so we put together a deck that walked them through some of the key things to consider when setting up and running Adwords. These were pulled from our experiences with our customers’ campaigns as well as from industry sites that often blog on the subject.
The SlideShare below walks you through key components of any good PPC campaign, including:
- Managing your Adwords budget
- The account structure and keyword selection process
- Writing good ad copy
- Defining campaign parameters
- Setting up landing pages that convert traffic
- Tracking and monitoring your campaign
- Managing Adwords Quality Score
- Branded keyword strategy
There’s a ton you can do to improve ad performance over time and optimize your results. If you have some tips and ideas that we didn’t cover, drop them in the comments box below. We’d love to hear from you!